We are once again looking forward to a summer season of picnics on the lawns. Available as of 1st October the picnic menu includes some old favourites and some new dishes. Your basket should be booked in advance to guarantee availability.
Click here to book your baskets.
PICNIC GENERAL INFO
- Our picnics are served on the lawns under old oaks and weeping willows.
- You may collect your baskets from 12 o’clock.
Picnic baskets cost R175 per person sharing and include one bottle of wine per couple. (includes premium range wines: Riesling, Chardonnay, Occasional Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz or Doorkepper Shiraz)
- The picnics are reserved for Hartenberg picnics only. You may not bring your own food or drink.
- Tables, chairs, blankets and cushions are available. Due to limited options we cannot guarantee your request.
- It is advisable to book picnics at least 24 hours in advance. Due to the popularity it is advisable to book days or weeks in advance.
- Vegetarian options must be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Halaal picnics are available on request.
- Odd number reservations will be charged at R150.00. This price then excludes a bottle of wine. Extra wine can be purchased from your waiter.
- Children’s picnics are available up to 12 years old. R65 per child. The box includes one fruit juice, a burger, chips and a strawberry yoghurt mousse dessert.
- Please note that pets are not allowed.
- Games are available.